Set of 10 Assorted Treble Hooks
- 2 treble hooks – size 6
- 4 treble hooks – size 4
- 4 treble hooks – size 1
Shimano® Stradic FK Spinning Reel
- Metal Hagane body eliminates flex
- Cold-forged Hagane main gear with X-Ship gear system
- 12 different seals keep water out
Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® 9″ Replacement Blade
- Extra-sharp blade offers fast, easy filleting
- Compatible with the Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® Fillet Knife
Nylon 7-Pocket Vest with Adjustable Straps
Built to last, this vest has pockets of various sizes on the front to hold and organize a variety of gear and accessories. There is also a hook and clip to attach more tools or keys. Keep everything you need in arm’s reach while comfortably enjoying the great outdoors!
Fishfinder Mount Cover
- Prevents corrosion and protects quick-disconnect mount from rain and dirt when control head is not installed
- Made of durable textured vinyl
- Used with the MS2-Y, MS2-G, MS-B and MS-M
- Fits 700, 500, 300 and Matrix series disconnect mounts
- Made in USA
Bubba Blade CCA Thin FLEX Blade Fillet Knife
Great for fishermen, the Bubba Blade CCA Thin FLEX Blade Fillet Knife features a thermoplastic polymer nonslip handle wrapped with synthetic rubber for a secure grip and a stainless-steel blade bonded with titanium for great edge retention. The trigger grip and thumb and finger pads offer control while filleting fish, and the safety guards provide protection from the blade and fish spines. 8″ blade length. 14″ overall length. Synthetic sheath included. A portion of the proceeds from each purchase will go towards the Coastal Conservation Association.
Gamakatsu® Octopus Hooks
The sticky sharpness of Gamakatsu hooks is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to make the sharpest hooks possible. And a unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. Octopus hooks are popular for salmon, steelhead and walleye. Per 25.
Gamakatsu® Open-Eye Siwash Hooks
These Siwash hooks are excellent replacement hooks for spoons, spinners or plugs. They have an open eye. A unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. The sticky sharpness is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to ensure you get the sharpest hooks possible.
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire® Salmon Eggs
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire select king and chum salmon eggs have the texture, firmness and durability needed for repeated drifting or casting. Compare them to other salmon eggs that tear and deteriorate easily. You won’t find a more effective egg. Per jar.
- Green Label® – Can be used in any situation. Fish in moving water or reservoirs.
- Premium® – Ideal for late-season king salmon. Uniform in size, tightly graded, clean and large.
- Tyee® – Great for small streams, brooks, spring creeks and clear and low water. Designed to be cast into tight spaces, behind boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Gold Label® – Best when used in clear water where the gold-glitter reflection pulls in fish.
- Orange Deluxe® – Multipurpose eggs, these eggs are comparable to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Excellent in clear and low water or where fishing pressure is high.
- Yellow Jackets® – Resembles natural spawn. Similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Ideal for clear and low water, and most effective on finicky trout and steelhead.
- Silver Label® – Ideal for clear water, where the silver-glitter reflection drives fish to feed even on days when they aren’t aggressive.
- Natural Deluxe – Mimics natural spawn color of brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs.
- Pink Shrimp – Largest egg in Pautzke’s line for easy visibility, plus combines two things salmon and steelhead love: the color pink and the aroma of shrimp.
- Chartreuse/Garlic – Highly visible chartreuse color and powerful garlic scent are easy for fish to find even in murky water.