Nylon 7-Pocket Vest with Adjustable Straps
Built to last, this vest has pockets of various sizes on the front to hold and organize a variety of gear and accessories. There is also a hook and clip to attach more tools or keys. Keep everything you need in arm’s reach while comfortably enjoying the great outdoors!
Tournament Choice® Electric Fillet Knife
Fillet fish with ease with the Tournament Choice® Electric Fillet Knife. The serrated, reciprocating blades are made of 420 stainless steel for durability and are designed to fillet fish easily and quickly. An ergonomic grip ensures comfortable handling, and safety grip extensions provide a safe place to handle blades. 5′ power cord. 7.5″ blade length. 16″ overall length.
Gamakatsu® Open-Eye Siwash Hooks
These Siwash hooks are excellent replacement hooks for spoons, spinners or plugs. They have an open eye. A unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. The sticky sharpness is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to ensure you get the sharpest hooks possible.
Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® 9″ Replacement Blade
- Extra-sharp blade offers fast, easy filleting
- Compatible with the Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® Fillet Knife
Eagle Claw Model 139 Snelled Hooks – Bronze
- Two baitholder barbs
- Snelled with superior-quality, 8-lb. monofilament line
- Bronze finish
Gamakatsu® EWG Worm Hook Assortment
Made specifically for flipping or casting worms. An extra-wide gap and offset shank make hooking worms easier and results in more reliable hooksets. Assortment contains a total of 25 hooks. Includes:
- Three 2/0 EWG Worm/Nickel Steel Black
- Two 2/0 EWG Worm/Red
- Three 3/0 EWG Worm/Nickel Steel Black
- Two 3/0 EWG Worm/Red
- Three 4/0 EWG Worm/Nickel Steel Black
- Two 4/0 EWG Worm/Red
- Three 3/0 SuperLine EWG Worm/Nickel Steel Black
- Two 3/0 SuperLine EWG Worm/Red
- Three 4/0 SuperLine EWG Worm/Nickel Steel Black
- Two 4/0 SuperLine EWG Worm/Red
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire® Salmon Eggs
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire select king and chum salmon eggs have the texture, firmness and durability needed for repeated drifting or casting. Compare them to other salmon eggs that tear and deteriorate easily. You won’t find a more effective egg. Per jar.
- Green Label® – Can be used in any situation. Fish in moving water or reservoirs.
- Premium® – Ideal for late-season king salmon. Uniform in size, tightly graded, clean and large.
- Tyee® – Great for small streams, brooks, spring creeks and clear and low water. Designed to be cast into tight spaces, behind boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Gold Label® – Best when used in clear water where the gold-glitter reflection pulls in fish.
- Orange Deluxe® – Multipurpose eggs, these eggs are comparable to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Excellent in clear and low water or where fishing pressure is high.
- Yellow Jackets® – Resembles natural spawn. Similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Ideal for clear and low water, and most effective on finicky trout and steelhead.
- Silver Label® – Ideal for clear water, where the silver-glitter reflection drives fish to feed even on days when they aren’t aggressive.
- Natural Deluxe – Mimics natural spawn color of brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs.
- Pink Shrimp – Largest egg in Pautzke’s line for easy visibility, plus combines two things salmon and steelhead love: the color pink and the aroma of shrimp.
- Chartreuse/Garlic – Highly visible chartreuse color and powerful garlic scent are easy for fish to find even in murky water.
Eagle Claw 180-Piece Fishing Kit
This general fishing kit includes the necessary tackle you need to get started for the season. Includes 21 sinkers, eight floats, 10 bobber stops, 20 swivels, four leaders, 28 Aberdeen hooks, eight treble hooks, 20 Plain Shank hooks, 20 Baitholder hooks, 16 Octopus hooks, 10 Worm hooks, 12 Snell hooks, Fish Tip booklet , stringer and box.
VMC® Inline 5537 Treble Hook
These trebles make an excellent replacement hook for lures, and they’re also an excellent stinger hook. They have a round bend. A unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. The sticky sharpness of these hooks is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to ensure you get the sharpest hooks possible.