Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire® Salmon Eggs
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire select king and chum salmon eggs have the texture, firmness and durability needed for repeated drifting or casting. Compare them to other salmon eggs that tear and deteriorate easily. You won’t find a more effective egg. Per jar.
- Green Label® – Can be used in any situation. Fish in moving water or reservoirs.
- Premium® – Ideal for late-season king salmon. Uniform in size, tightly graded, clean and large.
- Tyee® – Great for small streams, brooks, spring creeks and clear and low water. Designed to be cast into tight spaces, behind boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Gold Label® – Best when used in clear water where the gold-glitter reflection pulls in fish.
- Orange Deluxe® – Multipurpose eggs, these eggs are comparable to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Excellent in clear and low water or where fishing pressure is high.
- Yellow Jackets® – Resembles natural spawn. Similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Ideal for clear and low water, and most effective on finicky trout and steelhead.
- Silver Label® – Ideal for clear water, where the silver-glitter reflection drives fish to feed even on days when they aren’t aggressive.
- Natural Deluxe – Mimics natural spawn color of brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs.
- Pink Shrimp – Largest egg in Pautzke’s line for easy visibility, plus combines two things salmon and steelhead love: the color pink and the aroma of shrimp.
- Chartreuse/Garlic – Highly visible chartreuse color and powerful garlic scent are easy for fish to find even in murky water.