Gamakatsu® Side Drifting Rig
- Pre-tied drift rigs
- Two sizes of hooks on each rig
- Yakima bait serves as float
Shimano® Sustain FG Spinning Reel
- X-Ship for rigidity and cranking power
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System for long, accurate casts
- Aerowrap II Oscillation for uniform line lay
- Shielded AR-B bearings
- DynaBalance eliminates wobble
- Extra-smooth Fluidrive II gearing
- Super Stopper II continuous anti-reverse
Gamakatsu® Octopus Hooks
The sticky sharpness of Gamakatsu hooks is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to make the sharpest hooks possible. And a unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. Octopus hooks are popular for salmon, steelhead and walleye. Per 25.
Shimano® Stradic FK Spinning Reel
- Metal Hagane body eliminates flex
- Cold-forged Hagane main gear with X-Ship gear system
- 12 different seals keep water out
Rapala® Fillet Glove
The Rapala® Fillet Glove is a combination of natural and synthetic fibers and stainless steel that is both comfortable and provides ultimate protection for hands while filleting fish.
Features and Benefits
- Combination of natural and synthetic fibers and stainless steel is both comfortable and provides ultimate protection
Engel Bait Aeration Cooler
- Keeps your live bait healthy, active and ready for showtime
- Ideal for summer fishing as well as ice fishing
- Polystyrene insulation protects bait in extreme temperatures
- Two-speed 2×2 air pump maximizes aeration and battery life
• 3.25 Gal. – 11″H x 15″W x 10″D.
• 4.75 Gal. – 13″H x 17″W x 11″D.
• 7.5 Gal. – 14.5″H x 19.5″W x 12.5″D.
Smelly Jelly Pro Guide Formula
These powerful attractants stay on longer than other scents. Each takes the scent below the surface to fish.
Size: 4-oz. jar.
Available: Crawfish, Crawfish/Anise, Shrimp, Shad, Anchovy, Nightcrawler, Bass Feast, Garlic, Salmon Feast, UV Herring, UV Shrimp, Walleye Pro Guide, Salmon Hammer.
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire® Salmon Eggs
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire select king and chum salmon eggs have the texture, firmness and durability needed for repeated drifting or casting. Compare them to other salmon eggs that tear and deteriorate easily. You won’t find a more effective egg. Per jar.
- Green Label® – Can be used in any situation. Fish in moving water or reservoirs.
- Premium® – Ideal for late-season king salmon. Uniform in size, tightly graded, clean and large.
- Tyee® – Great for small streams, brooks, spring creeks and clear and low water. Designed to be cast into tight spaces, behind boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Gold Label® – Best when used in clear water where the gold-glitter reflection pulls in fish.
- Orange Deluxe® – Multipurpose eggs, these eggs are comparable to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Excellent in clear and low water or where fishing pressure is high.
- Yellow Jackets® – Resembles natural spawn. Similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Ideal for clear and low water, and most effective on finicky trout and steelhead.
- Silver Label® – Ideal for clear water, where the silver-glitter reflection drives fish to feed even on days when they aren’t aggressive.
- Natural Deluxe – Mimics natural spawn color of brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs.
- Pink Shrimp – Largest egg in Pautzke’s line for easy visibility, plus combines two things salmon and steelhead love: the color pink and the aroma of shrimp.
- Chartreuse/Garlic – Highly visible chartreuse color and powerful garlic scent are easy for fish to find even in murky water.