Cabela’s 61-Piece Wide-Gap Worm Hook Assortment
Get the most popular sizes and colors for catching bass on soft plastics in one convenient assortment pack. The 60-hook kit includes 15 red in size 3/0, 15 red in size 4/0, 15 black nickel in size 3/0 and 15 black nickel in size 4/0. Includes hook box.
Rapala® Fillet Glove
The Rapala® Fillet Glove is a combination of natural and synthetic fibers and stainless steel that is both comfortable and provides ultimate protection for hands while filleting fish.
Features and Benefits
- Combination of natural and synthetic fibers and stainless steel is both comfortable and provides ultimate protection
Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® 9″ Replacement Blade
- Extra-sharp blade offers fast, easy filleting
- Compatible with the Mister Twister Electric Fisherman® Fillet Knife
Eagle Claw 180-Piece Fishing Kit
This general fishing kit includes the necessary tackle you need to get started for the season. Includes 21 sinkers, eight floats, 10 bobber stops, 20 swivels, four leaders, 28 Aberdeen hooks, eight treble hooks, 20 Plain Shank hooks, 20 Baitholder hooks, 16 Octopus hooks, 10 Worm hooks, 12 Snell hooks, Fish Tip booklet , stringer and box.
Set of 10 Assorted Treble Hooks
- 2 treble hooks – size 6
- 4 treble hooks – size 4
- 4 treble hooks – size 1
VMC® Inline 5537 Treble Hook
These trebles make an excellent replacement hook for lures, and they’re also an excellent stinger hook. They have a round bend. A unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. The sticky sharpness of these hooks is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to ensure you get the sharpest hooks possible.
Gamakatsu® Octopus Hooks
The sticky sharpness of Gamakatsu hooks is the result of a patented mechanical needle-honing process developed to make the sharpest hooks possible. And a unique tempering process and high-carbon steel construction ensures superior strength and durability. Octopus hooks are popular for salmon, steelhead and walleye. Per 25.
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire® Salmon Eggs
Pautzke’s Balls O’ Fire select king and chum salmon eggs have the texture, firmness and durability needed for repeated drifting or casting. Compare them to other salmon eggs that tear and deteriorate easily. You won’t find a more effective egg. Per jar.
- Green Label® – Can be used in any situation. Fish in moving water or reservoirs.
- Premium® – Ideal for late-season king salmon. Uniform in size, tightly graded, clean and large.
- Tyee® – Great for small streams, brooks, spring creeks and clear and low water. Designed to be cast into tight spaces, behind boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Gold Label® – Best when used in clear water where the gold-glitter reflection pulls in fish.
- Orange Deluxe® – Multipurpose eggs, these eggs are comparable to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Excellent in clear and low water or where fishing pressure is high.
- Yellow Jackets® – Resembles natural spawn. Similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. Ideal for clear and low water, and most effective on finicky trout and steelhead.
- Silver Label® – Ideal for clear water, where the silver-glitter reflection drives fish to feed even on days when they aren’t aggressive.
- Natural Deluxe – Mimics natural spawn color of brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs.
- Pink Shrimp – Largest egg in Pautzke’s line for easy visibility, plus combines two things salmon and steelhead love: the color pink and the aroma of shrimp.
- Chartreuse/Garlic – Highly visible chartreuse color and powerful garlic scent are easy for fish to find even in murky water.
HDPE Bottle, 1 gal jug style
Specifications for this item Part Number 66224 Number of Items 1 Brand Name USP Cap Type 38-400 Capacity 3785.4 milliliters Item Diameter 6.10 inches Item Weight 4.26814939232 ounces Material plastic UNSPSC Code 24122000
There are no reviews yet.