Now that October is full under way, you and your family are probably looking to buy this year’s pumpkin. If you are not planning to go to your local pumpkin patch (or just pick one up from your local grocery store), you might want to think about taking a trip out to one of these pumpkin patches.
- Shady Brook Farm in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- Walter’s Pumpkin Patch in Dorado, Kansas.
- Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, Illinois.
- Tom Thumb Pumpkin Patch in Dallas,Texas.
- The Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence, New York.
- Jumbo’s Pumpkin Patch in Middletown, Maryland.
- Craven Farm in Snohomish, Washington.
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch in Gretna, Nebraska.
All of these pumpkin patches attract numerous tourists during the fall harvest season. And each location offers its own wide assortments of activities and events. Be sure to check one of them out and let us know what you think!